The journey to buying a home is exciting, however, this can be a complex process to navigate. Ensuring you are well-informed throughout the process will set you up for success. Wyoming Housing Network’s homebuyer education and counseling program will set you on the right path from the first step. We provide borrowers with all of the information and resources necessary to stay informed, make great decisions, and ensure long-term sustainability.
How does the program help me as a homebuyer?
Participating in WHN’s homebuyer education and counseling will help you navigate the process of buying a home. We’ll help you:
- Understand each step of the home buying process
- Get a sense of how much home is affordable for you
- Create a detailed budget to build a stable financial foundation
- Increase your confidence about the home buying process
- Prepare for potential challenges in homeownership
How it works
- Take the online Homebuyer Education course.
- Complete the One-On-One fillable form (access this by clicking the fillable form link).
- Schedule your One-On-One appointment by 307-472-5843. As of 3/16/2020, due to health concerns all education counseling sessions will take place via the phone for the foreseeable future. Thank you for helping us keep our staff, families, and community healthy and safe.
For more information
If you require help due to a disability or language barrier, please contact Wyoming Housing Network for assistance.